At Jeanswest, we’re totally obsessed with denim. You too? Great! If you love denim and like working with people, you could be the next to join our team.
Search Jobs connect with us on linkedin
Yes, you get to wear your favourite jeans to work… but that’s not all!
At Jeanswest, we look after our people. We like to share the success around. Our team benefits from the satisfaction of working for one of Australia’s biggest names in casual fashion, as well as a range of rewards. Outstanding performance is recognised, so aim high people, aim high!
A Jeanswest career offers you:
• A clothing allowance for Retail Management, Store Managers & Assistant Store Managers.
• Award winning training programs in-store.
• Reward programs for team members in stores, National Support Centre and our Distribution Centre.
• Paid parental leave for all full-timers and National Support Centre team.
• And best of all - generous discounts on all of our products!
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING FOR JEANSWEST?
Are you cut out for a Jeanswest career?
Are you cut out for a Jeanswest career? Do you have an unnatural obsession with denim? Or a real interest in all sorts of people? If you’re thinking ‘Yes!’ then it sounds like you could be a good fit.
We’re dedicated to denim. We have over 200 stores spanning both Australia and New Zealand. Our name is Jeanswest, but we’ve spread the love North, South and East as well!
We don’t just have an eye for a great fit. We’re also clever at spotting the best people to work in our stores, Distribution Centre and National Support Centre. So, if you want a fantastic career in retail fashion, check out our current jobs. Want to know more, read About Us here.